If your Pro Stylus does not operate as expected, there may be a simple explanation such as a dead battery or a previously paired stylus.
1. Make sure your Pro Stylus is charged using the included type-C charging cable.
2. If you have previously paired the Apple Pencil or other stylus with your tablet, you must unpair it before using the ZAGG Pro Stylus. Once you have unpaired the previous stylus, there is no need to take any other steps to pair the Pro Stylus; simply press Power and use.
Also be sure that your iPad is one of the following models:
- iPad Mini 5
- iPad 9.7 (6th Gen and newer)
- iPad 10.2 (7th Gen and newer)
- iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 (3rd Gen and newer)
- iPad Air (4th Gen and newer)
If all the above troubleshooting has been completed and your ZAGG Pro Stylus is not functioning, a replacement may be necessary if the product is within the warranty eligibility timeframe. Click here for instructions on how to get a replacement.