Your Slim Book Go can pair with up to two devices at once. Pairing your Slim Book Go is easy; just follow these instructions.
1. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® is on. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
2. Press your Slim Book Go’s 1 or 2 keys for three seconds. A blue LED light on the power button will begin pulsing, indicating your Slim Book Go is in pairing mode.
3. Your device will display “ZAGG Slim Book Go” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
4. To pair your Slim Book Go to another device, repeat steps 2 and 3. To toggle between devices, simply press 1 or 2.
5. Once paired, the Bluetooth® key will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Slim Book Go doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps 2 and 3.