No matter what model you have, pairing your ZAGG keyboard is easy. It should only need to be paired once.
You can find instructions by watching the following video, or detailed step-by-step directions below. If the connection between your device and ZAGG keyboard is ever lost, repeat these steps.
1. Turn on your ZAGG keyboard. This can be done in one of two ways.
- Either moving the power switch to the on position:
- Or by pressing and holding the power button:
2. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® is on. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth®turned off.
3. Press and hold your keyboard’s Bluetooth® key. The LED will flash blue indicating your keyboard is looking to pair with your device.
- On devices with multi-pairing ability, press and hold either the 1, 2 or3 key.
4. In your device’s Bluetooth® menu, your device will display your particular ZAGG keyboard as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
5. Once paired, the light on the Bluetooth® key will stop pulsing and fade to off. If the keyboard doesn’t successfully pair after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. On keyboards with multi-pairing ability, repeat steps 4 and 5 using a different Bluetooth® key to pair to a different device. When paired with other devices, simply press or to toggle between them.