Your ZAGG Nomad Book can pair with two devices at once. Pairing your Nomad Book is easy; just follow these instructions.
1. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® is on. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
2. Press your Nomad Book’s 1 or 2 keys for three seconds. A blue LED light under the key being depressed will begin pulsing, indicating your Nomad Book is in pairing mode.
3. Your device will display “ZAGG Nomad Book” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
4. To pair your Nomad Book to another device, repeat steps 2 and 3. To toggle between devices, simply press 1 or 2.
5. Once paired, the Bluetooth key will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Nomad Book doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps 2 and 3.
For a helpful video on how to pair your keyboard to your tablet, click here.