Your Slim Book Keyboard can pair with up to three devices – each on a different operating system if you like. It even pairs with your desktop computer to save valuable desk space or with your Smart TV for ultimate convenience. To pair your favorite device, just follow these instructions:
1. Ensure the Bluetooth® connection on your device is on. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
2. Press and hold one of the Bluetooth keys for three seconds. The LED above the Delete key will flash blue, indicating your keyboard is in pairing mode. It does not matter which key you use first, and you do not need to use all three.
3. Program your keyboard based on what type of device you are pairing. During pairing, complete the following keystrokes for your device:
a. Windows: fn + W
b. Apple®: fn + I
c. Android™: fn + A
This allows your Slim Book Keyboard to perform keyboard shortcuts and functions specific to your devices.
4. Your device will display “Zagg Slim Book” as an available device. Select this option and complete the pairing process for your device. Once paired, the blue LED will stop flashing. Once begun, if the Slim Book Keyboard doesn’t complete pairing with a device after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. Repeat steps 2-4 to complete pairing.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to pair your Slim Book Keyboard to other devices. When paired with other devices, simply press or to toggle between them.