ZAGG KEYBOARD PAIRING INSTRUCTIONS
1. On your device, select SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH
2. On the ZAGG keyboard, slide the POWER button “ON” and press the Bluetooth button
3. The “Status” light will flash on ZAGG keyboard and your device will display “ZAGG keyboard” as an ‘available device'
4. Select “ZAGG keyboard” on your device
5. The ZAGG keyboard will now be paired to your device and show “Connected” on the iPad®
ZAGG KEYBOARD TROUBLESHOOTING
A few things can cause devices not to pair with the ZAGG keyboard:
- Dead battery
- Need to Re-Pair the ZAGG keyboard to your device
- Old device Software
- Problem with ZAGG keyboard
- Click on Bluetooth button on ZAGG keyboard and see status light flash.
- You should see ZAGG keyboard listed as an “Available Device.”
- Select ZAGG keyboard by touching it on your device.
- Your ZAGG keyboard should now be paired.
If your device gives you an error message, try again. If you still can’t get your ZAGG keyboard to pair, it is possible your device needs to have its software updated.
*The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zagg Inc is under license