ZAGG KEYBOARD PAIRING INSTRUCTIONS
1. On your iPad, select SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH
2. On the ZAGG keyboard, press the POWER button. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
3. Press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the ZAGG keyboard for 3-4 seconds.
4. The “Status” light will flash on ZAGG keyboard and your device will display either “ZAGG keyboard” or the specific keyboard model as an ‘available device'
5. Select “ZAGG keyboard” or the model name on your device
6. The ZAGG keyboard will now be paired to your device and show “Connected” on the iPad®
ZAGG KEYBOARD TROUBLESHOOTING
A few things can cause devices not to pair with the ZAGG keyboard:
- Dead battery on the keyboard
- Operating system on iPad® needs updating
- Need to Re-Pair the ZAGG keyboard to your device
- Problem with ZAGG keyboard
- Click on Bluetooth button on ZAGG keyboard and see status light flash.
- You should see ZAGG keyboard listed as an “Available Device.”
- Select ZAGG keyboard by touching it on your device.
- Your ZAGG keyboard should now be paired.
If your device gives you an error message, try again. If you still can’t get your ZAGG keyboard to pair, it is possible your device needs to have its software updated.
*The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zagg Inc is under license
For a helpful video on how to pair your keyboard to your tablet, click here.