Pairing your ZAGG Pro Stylus to your iPad is easy. The ZAGG Pro Stylus does not use Bluetooth®, rather it creates an electric field that interacts with the iPad digitizer. You can watch the video below or follow the steps listed below.
1. Your Pro Stylus will automatically connect with any of the iPads listed below. Simply press the Power button on the stylus and begin using.
2. If you have previously paired the Apple Pencil with your tablet, you will need to unpair the Apple Pencil before using the ZAGG Pro Stylus. Once you have unpaired the previous stylus, there is no need to take any other steps to pair the Pro Stylus; simply press Power and use.
If your Stylus is not responding as expected, make sure your iPad is running the latest iOS version.
Also be sure that your iPad is one of the following models:
- iPad Mini 5
- iPad 9.7 (6th Gen and newer)
- iPad 10.2 (7th Gen and newer)
- iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 (3rd Gen and newer)
- iPad Air (4th Gen and newer)