No matter what model you have pairing your audio product to your device is easy. It should only need to be paired once, using the following directions. If the connection between your device and audio product is ever lost, repeat these steps.
1. Turn Bluetooth® on for the device you are trying pair with. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
- For a BRAVEN speaker press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on. Then hold down the pairing button on the speaker for 2-3 seconds until you hear a sonar sound (on some speakers this is the Play button on others it is a separate Bluetooth® button).
- For headphones, press and hold the large multi-purpose Power/Play button on the outside the the ear piece for six seconds until the LED flashes blue and red, indicating paring mode.
- For iFROGZ AIRTIME wireless earbuds simply open the case and remove the buds. A pairing signal will be send to your Bluetooth® device. The earbuds will flash white and red, indicating pairing mode.
2. After a few seconds release the pairing button (if required) and your audio product will appear in your device's Bluetooth® pairing list. Tap the audio product on the Bluetooth® display list to complete the connection. If the product doesn’t successfully pair after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps above.
Once a connection is successful the audio product will show a check mark on the phone's Bluetooth® list.