powerstation go rugged with air compressor
The powerstation go rugged with air compressor comes equipped with a 24 Inch Air Hose Extension and
Interchangeable Air Nozzles. Simply twist on the corresponding nozzle to inflate balls, pool floaties, bike tires, and more!
1. Connect the air hose to the tire or use the appropriate nozzle to connect to your inflatable device
2. Press the (+) or (-) button to set the desired pressure. The pressure measuring units can be changed by
pressing the UNIT button.
3. Once the desired pressure has been set, begin inflating by pressing the Air Compressor ON/OFF button. The air compressor will shut off automatically once the pressure has been reached.
• The air compressor can be started or stopped at any point by pressing the air compressor ON/OFF
button. The (+) and (-) may be long pressed to set the desired pressure quickly.
• Always check and follow the manufacturer’s recommended pressure. Use caution as the air hose
and connectors may get hot after extended use. The powerstation go rugged with air compressor
compressor is designed to automatically stop after an extended run-time or if an over-temperature
protection set point is reached.