1. Connect the AC power plug from your laptop (or other electronic device which is rated at 65 watts or less) into the AC output port of the powerstation go rugged AC.
NOTE: Any electronic device can be powered by the AC output port as long as it is rated at 65 watts
or less. BE SURE TO CHECK THAT YOUR LAPTOP OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE IS RATED AT 65 WATTS OR LESS.
2. Press the AC Power ON/OFF Button and wait for a solid white light.
• Make sure the AC power plug is fully plugged into the AC output port before pressing the AC Power ON/OFF Button.
• A flashing white light indicates safety checks are in progress. If you see a flashing red light, the device you connected is rated for greater than 65 watts and cannot be powered using the powerstation go rugged AC.
• The powerstation go rugged AC will automatically power off after 30 minutes of inactivity. While jump starting your vehicle, you cannot charge your electronic devices using the USB or AC output ports and you cannot charge the powerstation go rugged AC.