If you should encounter a situation where your BRAVEN FLYE SPORT™ RUSH Earbuds won't charge it may simply be that the batteries might be a bit too low to be recognized by the charging case. This is indicated by either 5 rapid flashes of the earbud’s LED, or by no response at all when placing the earbuds in the case to charge. If you do not regularly use your BRAVEN FLYE SPORT™ RUSH Earbuds we recommend having the case/earbuds at least halfway charged any time they are not in continual use.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps to recover the earbuds from this low battery condition:
- First, ensure that the BRAVEN FLYE SPORT™ RUSH Earbuds’ case is fully charged by opening the case and confirming that all three lights on the front of the case light up. If they are not all lit, please charge the case fully using the included Micro USB cable before proceeding.
- Next, remove the earbuds from the case, and then put them back in, repeatedly. Each time the earbud charging pads break contact, and then re-contact the charging pins in the case it will receive a small charge. This will eventually bring the battery level in the earbud up to a point where it is recognized by the charging case and will begin charging normally.
- Please be sure to place the earbuds in the case for around 2 – 3 seconds with each repetition.
- The number of repetitions required for the earbuds to begin charging normally will vary. You may need to remove and insert them 5 - 10 times, but depending on how low the charge is it may require significantly more repetitions.
- At the point where you place the earbuds in the case and get 2 flashes instead of 5, this is the indication that they are beginning to charge normally.
- Under normal operation, the earbuds should flash red twice and then go to a “breathing” in and out of the red LED. This slow on and off “breathing” indicates the earbud is charging normally.
- Once the earbud begins charging normally, please leave the earbuds charging until they have fully charged before using (around 3 hours).
- It may be necessary to do this for just one or perhaps both earbuds if they are both unresponsive.