If you try to use your 3-in-1 base and notice that only the Apple Watch charging function is working, double check and ensure that the charging cable is fully inserted into the base. If the barrel connector is not fully inserted into the charging base, charging will not function correctly.
Other troubleshooting steps to take:
1. Make sure your base is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector.
2. Make sure the serial number is on the bottom of the product.
3. If your phone has a case this would have to be no thicker than 3mm.
4. Your phone would need to be centered on the charging base either horizontally or perpendicularly to the charging cable.
5. Make sure that the charging cable is securely inserted into the wireless charging base.
6. Please ensure you are using the wall adapter that is supplied with your wireless charging base.
7. Wipe down the top of the base with a dry cloth to remove any debris/dust
Your charging base does have a LED light directly opposite the charging cable that will be solid if charging is successful. If the base does not have enough power, the light will flash. You can also restart your device to see if this will solve the issue.