1. Press and hold the Power button until the LED flashes red and blue.
2. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on and select “IFROGZ Plugz”. Complete any additional pairing steps based on your device. The LED will flash blue every five seconds while your earbuds are on and paired.
3. To turn your earbuds off, press and hold the Power button for six seconds. The LED will flash red until they are powered off.
4. The next time you turn on the earbuds they will automatically connect to your device.
NOTE: If you are pairing with a new device, with your earbuds off, press and hold the Power button for five seconds until the light flashes red and blue, indicating pairing mode.
Raised bump button (Up button)
- Quick press – Volume up
- Long press – Track next song
Middle button (Center button)
- Quick press – Play/Pause/Answer call/End call
- Medium press – Voice control (Siri® and Android®)
- Long press – Power on/Power off/Deny call
Recessed groove button (Down button)
- Quick press – Volume down
- Long press – Track previous song