Your Slim Cover keyboard features a battery that delivers up to three months
of typing per charge*; and because the battery operates independent of
your Surface, you can type on the Slim Cover even when it’s not physically
connected to your Surface. Here’s how to charge your Slim Cover Keyboard:
1. Plug the micro USB end of the included charging cable into the Slim
Cover’s charging port – located on the right side.
2. Plug the USB end of the included charging cable into any USB charging
3. The LED will light red and stay lit until your Slim Cover is fully charged.
4. When the red LED goes off, your Slim Cover is fully charged. Unplug
the charging cable and enjoy up to three months of the most spacious,
natural typing available for your Surface.
* Based on one hour of use per day. Using the backlit feature will reduce battery life and require more frequent charging.