If your device does not respond to your Messenger Universal there may be a simple explanation such as a dead battery or an unsuccessful pairing. Please use the following to help troubleshoot your situation.
1. Reset your Messenger Universal Keyboard by connecting the included micro USB cable to its charging port and to your preferred 5V USB charging outlet. The LED will light green for one second and then begin flashing red. This indicates the reset process has happened. Your keyboard will then begin charging.
2. Let your keyboard charge for one minute, or until it is fully charged if it was at a critical battery level.
3. Turn your keyboard on. If it is on and not functioning correctly try turning it off and then back on.
4. If the LED does not light and your keyboard still doesn’t operate correctly, contact Zagg Customer Service.
5. If your device gives you an error message during pairing, repeat the pairing process. If it still does not pair, reset the keyboard as described in step 1 of this troubleshooting section.