Your Messenger Universal features a powerful battery that delivers up to three months* of typing between charges. It comes with a charging cable you can use to charge it quickly whenever you need. Here’s how to charge it.
1. Plug the micro USB connector into the charging port located by the power switch.
2. Plug the regular USB connector into any 5V USB outlet.
3. The LED will light red and stay lit until your Messenger Universal Keyboard is fully charged.
4. When the LED turns off, disconnect the micro USB cable and enjoy your Messenger Universal for up to three months before you need to charge it again.
* Normal use is approximately one hour of use per day.