If your tablet does not respond to your Messenger Folio, there may be a simple explanation such as a dead battery or an unsuccessful pairing. Please use the following to help troubleshoot your situation.
1. Restart your tablet.
2. Turn your Messenger Folio off and back on. You should see the LED illuminate briefly — if not, charge your Messenger Folio.
3. After charging, turn your Messenger Folio on. If the LED does not illuminate, and your keyboard doesn’t operate correctly, please contact Zagg’s customer service.
4. If your Messenger Folio cannot establish or maintain a Bluetooth* connection, reset the Bluetooth module by charging your keyboard.
5. Forget and re-pair your Messenger Folio.
6. Press the Bluetooth key on your Messenger Folio to activate the Bluetooth signal and watch for the LED to flash blue.
7. Your tablet should display “ZAGG Messenger Folio” as an available device. Select it.
8. If your tablet gives you an error message, repeat the pairing process.
*The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zagg Inc is under license