If your iPad does not respond to your Slim Book there may be a simple explanation such as a dead battery or an unsuccessful pairing. Please use the following to help troubleshoot your situation.
1. Restart your iPad® by holding down the home and power button until the Apple® logo appears on the screen.
2. Turn your Slim Book off and back on. You should see the LED illuminate briefly, if not, charge your Slim Book.
3. After charging, turn your Slim Book on. If the LED does not illuminate, and your keyboard doesn’t operate correctly, please contact ZAGG’s customer service.
4. If your Slim Book cannot establish or maintain a Bluetooth® connection, reset the Bluetooth module by charging your keyboard.
5. Forget and re-pair your Slim Book. On your iPad, select: SETTINGS >BLUETOOTH > ON. If you see “ZAGG Slim Book” listed as an available device, touch the arrow to the right of it and choose to have your iPad forget the device.
6. Push the FN + PAIR buttons on your Slim Book and watch for the LED to flash blue.
7. Your iPad should display “ZAGG Slim Book” as an available device. Select it.
8. If your iPad gives you an error message, repeat the pairing process.
*The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zagg Inc is under license