Your Messenger Folio features a powerful lithium polymer battery that lasts for up to three months between charges*. It comes with a charging cable you can use to charge your keyboard quickly and conveniently. To charge your Messenger Folio, follow these steps:
1. Plug the micro USB connector into the charging port, located at the lower right corner.
2. Plug the regular USB connector into any USB outlet.
3. A red LED under the power key will illuminate to indicate your Messenger Folio is charging. Wait until this light turns off, indicating a full charge.
4. Remove the micro USB connector and enjoy your Messenger Folio for up to three months before you need to charge it again.
* Normal use is approximately one hour of use per day.