If your tablet does not respond to your Rugged Book there may be a simple
explanation such as a dead battery or an unsuccessful pairing. Please use the
following to help troubleshoot your situation.
1. Restart your tablet.
2. Turn your Rugged Book off and back on. You should see the LED illuminate
briefly, if not, charge your Rugged Book.
3. After charging, turn your Rugged Book on. If the LED does not illuminate,
and your keyboard doesn’t operate correctly, please contact ZAGG’s
4. If your Rugged Book cannot establish or maintain a Bluetooth® connection,
reset the Bluetooth module by charging your keyboard.
5. Forget and re-pair your Rugged Book.
6. Push the FN + Pair buttons on your Rugged Book and watch for the LED to
7. Your tablet should display “ZAGG Rugged Book” as an available device.
8. If your tablet gives you an error message, repeat the pairing process.
*The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zagg Inc is under license