ZAGG makes it simple and easy for you to make a warranty claim to get a replacement!
Step 1: Register Your Products For items purchased at ZAGG.com through a ZAGG account, they will already be registered.
Step 2: Request Replacements
Register Your Products
▶ Customers Outside North America - click for further instructions
Please make sure you are on the correct website for your country or region when registering your product or attempting to make a warranty claim. You can find the Select a region drop-down near the bottom of the website.
1. Click on "Support" at the top of ZAGG.com. Then click on "Register a Product".
2. You will be asked for your email address. If you already have an account you will be asked for your password. If you do not remember your password, click "Forgot My Password" and a link to reset it will be emailed to you. Please check your junk or spam folders if you do not find it right away.
3. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by simply entering your first and last name and choosing a password.
4. From there you will choose the product you own. If you have the box, you can also scan the QR code for an automatic registration.
Don't know what type of InvisibleShield you have? Click here and we can help.
Purchases Made on ZAGG.com
If you were logged in to your ZAGG.com account at the time of purchase, your product is already registered. Follow the instructions below to request a replacement.
Once your product is registered, you can request your replacement.
Click on your registered product for which you want to process a replacement. Then select Warranty Options and click on Warranty Replacement.
Please note: As items may ship from multiple locations and also because each warranty applies to a singular item, only one item can be replaced per warranty transaction. Shipping and handling fees apply for each order.
If you have multiple items needing a replacement, please ensure they are each registered individually (if not purchased from ZAGG.com directly - purchases made on ZAGG.com are automatically registered) and request a separate warranty replacement for each item you need replaced.
In-store Replacement Options
Did you know you can get a replacement at participating franchise locations? Click the link below to find a store!*
* Small replacement & installation fee may apply, limited to popular inventory. Older devices might not be supported — please call ahead to determine availaiblity.