1. If your iPad does not respond to your Folio there may be a simple explanation such as a dead battery or an unsuccessful pairing. Please use the following to help troubleshoot your situation.
2. Restart your iPad by holding down the Home and Power button until the Apple® logo appears on the screen.
3. Turn your Folio off and back on. You should see the LED illuminate briefly, if not, charge your Folio.
4. After charging, turn your Folio on. If the LED does not illuminate, and your keyboard doesn’t operate correctly, please contact ZAGG’s customer service.
5. If your Folio cannot establish or maintain a Bluetooth connection, reset the Bluetooth module by charging your keyboard.
6. Forget and re-pair your Folio. On your iPad, select: SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH > ON. If you see “ZAGG Folio” listed as an available device, touch the arrow to the right of it and choose to have your iPad forget the device.
7. Push the Bluetooth button on your Folio and watch for the LED to flash blue.
8. Your iPad should display “ZAGG Folio” as an available device. Select it. If your iPad gives you an error message, repeat the pairing process.