Your Folio features a powerful lithium polymer battery that lasts for up to two years of normal use between charges*. It comes with a charging cable you can use to charge your keyboard quickly and conveniently. To charge your Folio, follow these steps:
1. Plug the micro USB connector into the charging port.
2. Plug the regular USB connector into any 5V USB outlet.
3. A red LED on the battery key will illuminate to indicate your Folio is charging. Wait until this light turns off, indicating a full charge. It usually takes 2-4 hours to completely charge your Folio.
4. Remove the micro USB connector and enjoy your Folio for up to two years before you need to charge it again.
* Normal use is approximately one hour of use per day without the backlit feature. Using the backlit feature will impact battery life and will require more frequent charging.