How Can We Help?
The ZAGG Protect device protection plan is no longer available for new customers. All active plans will continue until the next renewal point, at which time it will not be renewed. Our coverage partner will no longer support this product but your active coverage will be honored until your plan is not renewed and many common questions can still be answered here. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How do I file a ZAGG Protect claim or check on a claim status?
- Where can I go to repair my device with the ZAGG Protect plan?
- What happens to my ZAGG Protect subscription if I upgrade to a new phone?
- Missing ZAGG Protect Diagnostic Link?
- Helpful tips for completing your ZAGG Protect diagnostic
- How many claims can I make on my phone per 12-month period with my ZAGG Protect plan?
- What if a repair shop declares my phone beyond repair?
- How do I cancel ZAGG Protect?
- ZAGG Protect - Contact Customer Care