Below you'll find some helpful tips for installing your InvisibleShield.
- Before installing, remove all cases from your phone or watch.
- Try to install your InvisibleShield at night right before bed. The longer your device sits without being used or handled, the better it will adhere to the screen. If you've got a watch, do not wear it overnight after installation.
- After your InvisibleShield is installed, try laying it face down so gravity will help it stick even better to the watch or phone face, you can also lay something heavy like a book on top to help it along.
- If there is a case, do not install it back on the phone/watch for 24 hours to help minimize the chance of the case pushing up the InvisibleShield itself.
- Be sure the cutouts are properly aligned with the top notch on the phone.
|iPhone||Galaxy & Pixel|
If the InvisibleShield was installed upside down, it is not able to be removed and reinstalled as the adhesive will not be as strong. A warranty replacement is required.
If you see small bubbles between the InvisibleShield and the phone/watch, do not worry. That’s actually normal as it settles on your device. They should disappear in about 24-48 hours. If they’re still there after a couple of days it could mean that some lint or dust particles found their way between your device and InvisibleShield during installation.
Please follow this link for a quick and easy way to process your replacement request.