If you are attempting to process a warranty replacement order online and get hung up in the online process, there are a few things to check to make your online experience is a successful one.
- From your account dashboard, click on "address book" and double check both your billing and shipping addresses. If you have special characters or extra spaces at the end of a line, delete those. If shipping to an apartment please use "Apt." or "Unit" instead of the "#" symbol.
- Make sure a phone number is included in with both the billing and shipping addresses using the below format (no dashes or parentheses)
Clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again.
- Then, refresh your account dashboard and try checkout again.
- Try a different web browser or use incognito mode.
- Set your pop-up blocker to accept popups from ZAGG.com.
- Disable adblock.
- If you are on a desktop, try using a mobile device. If you are on a mobile device, try using a desktop.
- Be sure you are on the correct storefront. You can change your storefront location by selecting the correct one from the menu at the bottom of the site.
- Customers in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, please choose EU English.