No matter what model of Car Jump Starter you have, jump starting your car is fast and easy.
1. Plug the jumper cables into the jump start output on the Jump Starter.
NOTE: Make sure the jumper cables are fully plugged into the jump start output before trying to jump your vehicle.
2. Attach the jumper cable clamps to the vehicle battery.
- Red clamp on positive terminal (+)
- Black clamp on negative terminal (-)
NOTE: Do not touch red (positive) and black (negative) clamps together at any point. If the jump start button flashes red, the jumper cables have been connected incorrectly. If this flashing red condition
occurs, disconnect the jumper cables from the Jump Starter and vehicle battery and restart the process from Step 1.
3. Press the “Jump Start” button and wait for solid green light.
NOTE: A flashing green light indicates safety checks are in progress.
4. Start your vehicle.
NOTE: The Jump Starter will allow 3 consecutive jump start attempts after each time you press the jump start button. You must allow up to 15 seconds between each jump start attempt. During the 15 seconds, the jump start button will flash green while the Jump Starter performs its safety checks. Once the jump start button illuminates solid green, the Jump Starter is ready for the next jump start attempt.
If your vehicle does not start after three attempts, we recommend you consult a certified mechanic.
5. Disconnect the jumper cable clamps from the car battery.
NOTE: While jump starting your vehicle, you cannot charge your electronic devices.