1. Plug the jumper cables into the jump-start output on the powerstation go rugged AC.
NOTE: Make sure the jumper cables are fully plugged into the jump-start output before trying to jump
start your vehicle.
2. Attach the jumper cable clamps to the vehicle battery.
• Red clamp on positive terminal (+)
• Black clamp on negative terminal (-)
• Once the jumper cable clamps are attached to the vehicle battery, the LCD will display the vehicle
• Do not touch red (positive) and black (negative) clamps together at any point. If the jump start
button flashes red, the jumper cables have been connected incorrectly. If this flashing red condition
occurs, disconnect the jumper cables from vehicle battery and restart the process from Step 1.
3. Press the “Jump-Start” button and wait for solid green light.
NOTE: A flashing green light indicates safety checks are in progress.
4. Start your vehicle.
NOTE: If your vehicle fails to start after the first attempt, wait 30 seconds and repeat step 3 and step 4. If your vehicle does not start after three attempts, we recommend you consult a certified mechanic.
5. Disconnect the jumper cable clamps from the car battery.
• The jump-start function can not be used in conjunction with USB charging. Please ensure that you
have not activated the USB output when attempting to jump-start your vehicle.
• The powerstation go rugged AC is designed to allow a jump-start when used within a safe temperature range. A “TEMP” indicator will be illustrated on the digital display if used outside of the temperature operating range.
Jump start troubleshooting tips
NOTE: If none of these troubleshooting tips work, please consult a certified mechanic for assistance.