1. Why is the electronic device not charging?
• Check to see if the output connector is plugged in properly, or if the cable is faulty. Replug the cable or replace with a new one.
• Readjust the HALO SOLAR PANEL to face the sunlight.
• Check to see if the surface of the HALO SOLAR PANEL is contaminated with dirt or debris and clean the surface of the panel with cloth. Avoid other obstruction blocking the solar panel.
2. Why are the electronic devices charging slowly?
• Check the environment or weather: There will be lower power generation on cloudy and rainy days.
• Replug the charging cable to confirm.
• Do not place electronic devices in direct sunlight or they can overheat.
3. Is the HALO SOLAR PANEL waterproof?
• The HALO SOLAR PANEL should not get wet to expand the life of the unit.