Your Pro Keys keyboard can pair with up to two devices at once. Pairing your Pro Keys is easy. Just follow these instructions.
1. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® is on. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
2. Press and hold Pro Key’s Bluetooth 1 or 2 keys for three seconds. A blue LED on the Power button will begin pulsing, indicating your Pro Keys is in pairing mode.
3. Your device will display “ZAGG Pro Keys” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
4. To pair your Pro Keys to another device, repeat steps 2 and 3. To toggle between devices, simple press 1 or 2.
5. Once paired, the Blue LED on the power button will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Pro Keys doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps 2 and 3.
NOTE: Pro Keys has a unique power-saving feature. If the case containing the iPad is removed from the keyboard, the unit will enter a deep sleep standby mode where it will not even charge when plugged in. If your keyboard is unresponsive with the case removed, be sure the case is magnetically docked with the keyboard to ensure the unit wakes up.
For a helpful video on how to pair your keyboard to your tablet, click here.