Your Pro Keys keyboard can pair with up to two devices at once. Pairing your Pro Keys is easy. Just follow these instructions.
1. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® is on.
2. Press and hold Pro Key’s Bluetooth 1 or 2 keys for three seconds. A blue LED on the Power button will begin pulsing, indicating your Pro Keys is in pairing mode.
3. Your device will display “ZAGG Pro Keys” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
4. To pair your Pro Keys to another device, repeat steps 2 and 3. To toggle between devices, simple press 1 or 2.
5. Once paired, the Blue LED on the power button will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Pro Keys doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps 2 and 3.
Please note - Removing the the tablet in the case from the grooves above the keyboard will disconnect Bluetooth, and the virtual keyboard will appear on the iPad.