Jump starting your vehicle with the powerstation go charger
1. Plug the jumper cables into the jump-start output on the powerstation go charger.
NOTE: Make sure the jumper cables are fully plugged into the jump-start output before trying to jump your vehicle.
2. Attach the jumper-cable clamps to the vehicle battery.
- Red clamp on positive terminal (+)
- Black clamp on negative terminal (-)
NOTE: Do not touch red (positive) and black (negative) clamps together at any point. If the jump-start button flashes red, the jumper cables have been connected incorrectly. If this flashing red condition occurs, disconnect the jumper cables from the mophie powerstation go charger and the vehicle battery and restart the process from Step 1.
3. Press the “Jump Start” button and wait for a solid green light.
4. Start your vehicle.
Jump start troubleshooting tips