JUMP STARTING YOUR VEHICLE WITH THE HALO BOLT FLASHLIGHT
1. Plug the jumper cables into the jump start output on the HALO BOLT FLASHLIGHT.
NOTE: Make sure the jumper cables are fully plugged into the jump start output before trying to jump your vehicle
2. Attach the jumper cable clamps to the vehicle battery.
- Red clamp on positive terminal (+)
- Black clamp on negative terminal (-)
NOTE: Do not touch red (positive) and black (negative) clamps together at any point. If the jump start button Flashes red, the jumper cables have been connected incorrectly. If this flashing red condition occurs, disconnect the jumper cables from the HALO BOLT FLASHLIGHT and vehicle battery and restart the process from Step 1.
3. Press the “Jump Start” button and wait for solid green light.
NOTE: A Flashing green light indicates safety checks are in progress.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the jumper cables when the Jump Start button is illuminated solid green. If you wish to cancel a jump start attempt, simply press the Jump Start button again and the solid green light will turn off indicating that the jump start attempt has been cancelled.
4. Start your vehicle.
NOTE: If your vehicle fails to start after the First attempt, wait 30 seconds and repeat step 3 and step 4. If your vehicle does not start after three attempts, we recommend you consult a certified mechanic.
5. Disconnect the jumper cable clamps from the car battery.
• The jump start function can not be used in conjunction with USB charging. Please ensure that you have not activated the USB output when attempting to jump start your vehicle.
• The HALO BOLT FLASHLIGHT is designed to allow a jump start when used within a safe temperature range.• When attempting to jump start your vehicle, turn off your headlights and any other components that may drain your car battery.