1. Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on.
2. Press the 1 or 2 key on the Flex keyboard for three seconds. A blue LED light on the DELETE key will begin pulsing, indicating your Flex keyboard is in pairing mode.
3. Your device will display “ZAGG Flex” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
4. To pair your Flex keyboard with another device repeat steps 2 and 3. To toggle between devices, simply press 1 or 2.
5. Once paired, the LED light on the DELETE key will turn off. Once begun, if the Flex keyboard doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps 2 and 3.