To watch the installation video, please visit the Nomad Book Install Video for 9.7-inch Tablets.
If you have a 9.7-inch iPad, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, Samsung Tab S3, or Samsung Tab S2, you will need to remove the 10.5-inch bumper and button strip that were previously installed in the Nomad Book case.
1. Remove the pre-installed bumper by pushing on the stylus holder on the back of the case and pulling the bumper away.
2. Remove the pre-installed button strip by pushing the buttons from the outside of the case inwards until it unsnaps. Then pull on the button strip from inside the case until the strip releases.
3. Install the correct button strip by inserting the single button on the left side of the strip into the slot on the upper side of the case first. Then press the rest of the button strip into the long slot in the top of the case.
4. A magnet has already been installed in the Nomad Book Case. Install the bumper for 9.7-inch tablets by pressing the stylus holder on the bumper into the slot in the back of the case. Press the perimeter of the bumper into place, checking all sides to make sure it is secure.
5. Set the bottom of your tablet into the groove at the bottom of the case, and then press the rest of your tablet into place. It should fit snugly against the bumper at the top of the case.
6. Press against the back of the case to ensure the adhesive side of the magnet attaches to your tablet.