Your Slim Book Pro can pair with up to three Apple®, Android®, or Windows® devices at once. Pairing your Slim Book Pro is easy; just follow these instructions:
- Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on. Be sure all other devices that accept a Bluetooth® signal are out of range or have Bluetooth® turned off.
- Press your Rugged Book Pro’s, 1, 2, or 3 key for three seconds. The key being used will light and begin pulsing, indicating your Slim Book Pro is in pairing mode.
- Your device will display “ZAGG Slim Book Pro” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to pair your Slim Book Pro with up to two more devices. When paired with one or more other devices, simply press, 1, 2, or 3 to toggle between them.
- Once paired, the Bluetooth key will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Slim Book Pro doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps two and three.
For a helpful video on how to pair your keyboard with your tablet, click here.