Your Rugged Book Pro can pair with up to three Apple® , Android® , or Window® devices at once. Pairing your Rugged Book Pro is easy; just follow these instructions:
- Ensure your device’s Bluetooth® connection is on.
- Press your Rugged Book Pro’s, 1, 2, or 3 key for three seconds. The key being used will light and begin pulsing, indicating your Rugged Book Pro is in pairing mode.
- Your device will display “ZAGG Rugged Book Pro” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to pair your Rugged Book Pro with up to two more devices. When paired with one or more other devices, simply press, 1, 2, or 3 to toggle between them.
- Once paired, the Bluetooth key will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Rugged Book Pro doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps two and three.