Your Now Cam is ready to deliver hours of music, pictures, and video*. It will alert you when the battery reaches 20% capacity. Recharging it is quick and easy. Here’s how:
1. The LED next to the mounting magnet will flash red every seven seconds once your Now Cam’s rechargeable battery reaches 20% capacity remaining.
2. Lift the cover located between the camera dial and power button to expose the micro USB port.
3. Connect the included micro USB cable to the port.
4. Connect the USB end of the cable to your preferred USB outlet. The LED will light red while charging.
5. When the LED turns off, your Now Cam is fully charged. Remove the charging cable and continue your adventures.
*Hours of use varies according to music play time and recording time. Recording requires more power and will use your Now Cam’s battery faster.