If your Surface does not respond to your Slim Cover, there may be a
simple explanation such as a dead battery or an unsuccessful pairing.
Please use the following to help troubleshoot your situation.
1. Restart your Surface.
2. Turn your Slim Cover off and back on. You should see the LED
illuminate briefly; if not, charge your Slim Cover.
3. After charging, turn your Slim Cover on.
4. If your Slim Cover cannot establish or maintain a Bluetooth®
connection, reset the Bluetooth module by charging your keyboard.
5. Forget and re-pair your Slim Cover.
6. Push one of the Pair keys on your Slim Cover and watch for the
LED to flash blue.
7. Your Surface should display “ZAGG Slim Cover” as an available
device. Select it, and then choose Pair.
8. If your tablet gives you an error message, repeat the pairing
*The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zagg Inc is under license.