1. Ensure your Now Cam camera is powered on.
2. Turn the camera dial so that the download icon is aligned with the red selection nub.
3. Open your device’s Wi-Fi settings and select “ZAGG Now Cam”.
4. Open the ZAGG Now Cam app on your device.
5. Open the app’s Camera Roll.
6. Select which photos and videos you’d like to transfer by touching them. A checkbox will appear on marked pictures and videos.
7. Touch the download icon on the app. Selected files will begin transferring to your phone’s camera roll.
Note: Photos and videos you have taken with the Now Cam will only be viewable on the device when the camera dial is turned to the download icon and the Now Cam is connected to your device via Wi-Fi. Also, Wi-Fi transfer is primarily intended for images and short videos. We recommend using the included micro USB cable to transfer large files.