Power and Pairing
Pairing your Now Cam is easy and only needs to be done once; after that the Now Cam will automatically pair with your devices when you turn it on. The Now Cam remembers multiple devices and does not need to be paired in order for the camera to work – pairing is for music only.
1. Press and hold the Speaker Power/Control button for three seconds to turn your Now Cam speaker on. A tone will sound and the LED next to the camera lens will light red indicating it is powered on.
2. The first time you turn your Now Cam speaker on, it will automatically enter pairing mode. This is indicated by the LED flashing red then blue every second. To pair your Now Cam with multiple devices, press and hold the power button for five seconds when you power it on to force it into pairing mode.
3. Access the Bluetooth® settings on your device and ensure your Bluetooth connection is on.
4. Your device’s Bluetooth menu will display “ZAGG Now Cam” as available for pairing. Select this option and complete any additional pairing steps according to your device. Another tone will indicate a successful pair and the LED will flash blue every seven seconds while paired.
If pairing is not successful after 60 seconds, your Now Cam speaker will stop searching for devices to pair with and the LEDs will stop flashing. When it is paired, a tone will sound if your Bluetooth connection is lost for any reason; if the connection is lost, the Now Cam will automatically begin searching for a device to pair with and will continue searching for 60 seconds. If no device is found, the LEDs will stop flashing and the Bluetooth function will turn off, though your camera will still work. To initiate pairing again, turn your Now Cam Speaker off and then back on. If you are pairing your Now Cam with a second device, press and hold the speaker power button for five seconds as described above.
5. When you are ready to turn your Now Cam speaker off, press and hold the Speaker Power/Control button for three seconds. A tone will accompany the LED lighting red to indicate your Now Cam speaker is off. Note: Your Now Cam speaker will automatically power off if it sits idle for 15 minutes. The camera will automatically power off if it sits idle for five minutes.