CHARGING YOUR POWER AMP 6
Your Power Amp 6 comes charged and ready to go; but here’s how to recharge it when you need to:
1. Connect the included micro USB charging cable to the micro USB
port on your Power Amp.
2. Connect the USB end of the included cable to your preferred 5V USB
outlet. Note: Do not leave your Power Amp plugged into a wall charger
for extended periods of time. Doing so will diminish its long-term
performance. A full charge to your Power Amp can take six to eight hours.
3. The LED under the USB outlet will light and flash according to its
current battery level. This indicates your Power Amp is charging.
4. Wait for the battery indicator lights to turn off, indicating your Power
Amp is fully charged.
5. Disconnect the charging cable and enjoy simple,