Connecting your Voiceboost Soundbar 2.0 to any TV couldn't be easier!
* Please note: Your Soundbar is only designed to connect to your TV and not any other external devices, controllers, or apps.
1. Place the soundbar in front of your TV on a level surface.
2. Connect the power cable to the back of the soundbar. The soundbar's power port is labeled as DC IN and is outlined in a matching RED color for added convenience.
3. Connect the optical cable to the soundbar. The port on the back of the soundbar is labeled as OPT and is outlined in a matching BLUE color for added convenience.
4. Connect the other end of the optical cable to the back of your TV. It is typically labeled as DIGITAL AUDIO OUT on your TV.
5. Turn on your TV and use the TV remote that came with your TV to turn the sound down until you cannot hear it.
6. Turn on the soundbar. Using the soundbar remote, press the Input Select Button and select the Digital Optical Input. The light in the front of the soundbar will be YELLOW to indicate this input.
For additional information or alternative ways to connect your soundbar to your TV, please see the attached user's guide.