Don't Leave HSA/FSA Dollars Behind!
The ZAGG VisionGuard InvisibleShield family of screen protectors filters the intense blue light that comes from your digital device. These screen protectors are eligible for HSA or FSA reimbursement with a note from your doctor.
The Eyesafe® layer in ZAGG VisionGuard screen protection filters 40% of intense blue light without changing the colors on your device display.
How Does It Work?
- Download a Letter of Medical Necessity form.
- Take the Letter of Medical Necessity to your healthcare provider and ask them to fill it out and sign it.
- Purchase an InvisibleShield VisionGuard screen protector.
- Download the claim form provided by your FSA administrator and fill it out.
- Submit your purchase receipt, Letter of Medical Necessity, and claim form to your FSA administrator.
- If you have an HSA, you may use funds to reimburse yourself for the purchase.
Learn more about blue light here and the benefits of VisionGuard here.
‡THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON ZAGG.COM IS PROVIDED AS AN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE ONLY. THE CONTENT IS FROM OTHER PUBLIC SOURCES AND IS REPRODUCED HERE FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF CONSUMERS. ZAGG DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION. ELIGIBILITY FOR MEDICAL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT WILL REQUIRE A LETTER OF MEDICAL NECESSITY FROM YOUR OPTOMETRIST OR ANOTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. ELIGIBILITY FOR MEDICAL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT NOT GUARANTEED. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. READ FULL DISCLAIMER.