Your Rugged Messenger can pair with up to three Apple, Android, or Windows devices at once. Pairing your Rugged Book Pro is easy; just follow these instructions:
- Ensure your device’s Bluetooth connection is on.
- Press your Rugged Messenger’s, 1 or 2 keys for three seconds. The key being used will light and begin pulsing, indicating your Rugged Messenger is in pairing mode.
- Your device will display “ZAGG Rugged Messenger” as an available pairing option. Select it and complete any other pairing steps based on your device.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to pair your Rugged Messenger with up to two more devices. When paired with one or more other devices, simply press, 1 or 2 to toggle between them.
- Once paired, the Bluetooth key will stop pulsing and fade to off. Once begun, if the Rugged Messenger doesn’t complete pairing after 60 seconds, it will abort the process. If this happens, repeat steps two and three.