There is a simple and easy way for you to make an online warranty claim to get a replacement!
Step 1: Register Your Products
Step 2: Request Replacements
Register Your Products
1. Scan the QR code on the back of your box.
2. You can also also click on "Support" at the top of ZAGG.com. Then click on "Register Your Product".
3. You will be asked for your email address. If you do not have an account you will need to create one by entering your first name, last name and choosing a password.
4. If you already have an account you will be asked for your password. If you do not remember your password, click "Forgot Your Password" and a link to reset it will be emailed to you. Please check your junk or spam folders if you do not find it right away.
5. After you choose your phone make/model, you will select the product, choose the purchase date and click "register"
Once your product is registered, you can request your replacement.
Click on your registered product for which you want to process a replacement. Then select Warranty Options and click on Warranty Replacement. After entering your address you will be guided through the process.
Please note: As items may ship from multiple locations and also because each warranty applies to a singular item, only one item can be replaced per warranty transaction. Shipping and handling fees apply for each order.
If you have multiple items needing a replacement, please ensure they are each registered individually and request a separate warranty replacement for each item you need replaced.